Go Out and Enjoy Fall on Your Motorcycle!
Hukari Insurance has you covered with motorcycle insurance in Beaverton, OR
With the smell of fall in the air, it is an ideal time to enjoy a road trip on your motorcycle! Fall brings some great cooler weather and some terrific opportunities to get out on your motorcycle.
Here are our top reasons to get your bike out and enjoy a fall day trip.
- Fall provides amazing colors, temperatures but shorter days. Get up early to make the most of your day as fall days can be up to four hours of daylight shorter depending on where you are.
- Cooler temperatures means you can wear those new leathers you got yourself during summer clearance. Pull the new gear out, pack yourself a lunch and head off into the morning sun.
- You can take a longer ride. With cooler temperatures in the air, you can spend all day out in the sun and not worry about getting dehydrated or simply worn out by the heat.
- Visit national parks. The national parks are a beautiful place to take a ride in the fall. But be on the lookout as animals are more active in the fall than in the summer. Here is a link to our national parks.
- Let’s be honest… It’s amazing how many riders put their bikes “away” in the fall, isn’t it? That does leave the roads to us more (pun) “seasoned riders”.
So, be safe, pack a blanket, some snacks and a camera and get out there and enjoy the fall weather! If you would like to ensure your insurance is up to snuff, call Hukari Insurance in Beaverton to review your motorcycle insurance coverages!