Great Rates on Motorcycle Insurance in Beaverton, Oregon
Have a passion for motorcycles? Did you know that insuring your bike with Hukari Insurance, you can save up to 15% on your auto insurance. At Hukari Insurance, we make it easy by working with the best motorcycle insurance carriers in Oregon and Washington, like Progressive Insurance, the top carrier when it comes to motorcycle insurance. You can ride easy, knowing your Hukari Motorcycle Insurance in Beaverton, Oregon has you covered.
(Need auto insurance? We provide that, too!)
Get a Customized Policy for Motorcycle Insurance Oregon
At Hukari Insurance, we will build a customized policy, specific to your needs. Our program can include full replacement cost Accessory Coverage, Comprehensive and Collision Coverage, Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance and more. Give us call today and we would be happy to discuss your options!
Coverage for Different Types of Bikes
Looking for a specific type of motorcycle insurance in Oregon? Hukari Insurance has many options for insurance needs. Whether you need coverage for motocross insurance, dirt bike insurance, scooter insurance, classic motorcycle insurance or insurance for trikes, we have an option for you. Give us a call and let us show you why so many in the Northwest insure their motorcycles with Hukari Insurance.
Get ready for bike season in five simple steps
There’s nothing like cruising down the open road on your motorcycle – the wind in your hair and a few bugs in your teeth.
Before you hit the highways and byways this season, make sure your insurance policy is up to speed so that you and your bike are protected.
1. Make sure your insurance policy is still in force. Some companies have a winter layaway period when some coverages are restricted. Check with your insurance company to see if you have any type of limited coverage.
2. Update your policy. Let your insurance company know about any changes like additional riders, a new address or customized parts. A quick call to your independent agent can secure coverage that meets your needs.
3. Cover customized parts. Parts such as chrome plating, a new paint job, saddlebags or special rims usually increase the value of your bike. If you’ve added custom parts or equipment, make sure they’re protected.
4. If you don’t need it, drop it. If you own an older bike, check its value. Don’t pay for coverage that you don’t need. Consider dropping collision coverage if the premium equals 10 percent of the bike’s market value. Understand, however, that you won’t be covered if your bike overturns or collides with another object.
5. Feel free to call us to review it! Prices can vary from company to company, so shop around. Another tip: If you purchase comprehensive and collision coverage, consider raising your deductibles. This can lower the cost of your physical damage coverage.